Re: Electrohome G08 Problem

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 06:04:31 EDT

High voltage is shutting down BECAUSE there is no deflection chatter. Do you
have anything on the output transistors where they drive the yoke? If you do
then either the yoke isn't making the connection OR isn't being returned to
ground through the sense resistors. If you don't have a signal at the output
transistors then you'll have to backtrack to find where you're losing it.