Re: Nylon Pushbutton source?

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 19:44:36 EDT

> >I have a small stash of "old style" black leafswitch buttons. Let me
> >know if you'd like me to see exactly what I have.

I took a few pictures of what I have in stock.

http://www.shiftedbits.com/button.jpg

Turns out, I have fewer than 10 black buttons left. However, I have
quite a few of the leaf switch-with-bracket things. Deep and shallow
both. I also have quite a few of those metal bracket things. I'm not
sure what they are for, other than to maybe use an old button with a
microswitch?

Anyway, if someone needs some of this stuff, let me know. Its just been
sitting in boxes forever.