Tempest level hack

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 17:25:55 EDT

After reading this thread on RGVAC, and receiving my Tempest multigame,
I went ahead and mirrored the Tempest Code project on my site. It was
looking very sad and unattended, so I reformatted it and added a little
content.

I guess I never realized Josh made a hack that would allow you to keep
your Tempest in 'normal' mode (as opposed to demo mode) and freely
select any level to start on. Very handy, and with this hack, you can
record and save your high score. Impress all your friends :)

Dilemma, do I try out this hack first, or do I install the multigame.
Dilemma, dilemma...

Anyone have other hacks (aside form tubes)? I guess Mark Spaeth has made
a 16-extra man mod?

tom
http://www.ionpool.net