Tech Needed in Cantonment, Fl. (Near Pensacola)

From: <KJM8888_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 22:35:44 EDT

Hi!
I just shipped a Tempest to a customer in Cantonment, Fl. and it apparently
arrived non functional. If there is anyone in the area who could take a look
at it for me i'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee. I'm sure it's probably
something simple. It worked fine when it left and, according to the customer,
nothing appears to be physically damaged. I'm guessing something came loose
in transit but I was unable to talk the customer through it on the phone. I'd
really appreciate some help here because i'm certainly not looking forward to
having it shipped back.

Thanks,
Kevin Myers