RE: Electrohome G08 Problem

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 09:45:24 EDT

> I'm still having a little trouble. This monitor just does
> not want to show me
> any love.
> Does anyone know what the values are for R636, R637, R736, and R737?
>
> The schematics show 100ohms, but the parts list show 1k. I
> replaced the the
> original
> resistors with 100ohm 1/4w and just referred to the
> schematics for the values,
> but if
> the schematics are wrong then I may have found my problem.

Matt,

There are two different layouts for the G08 deflection boards that I've
seen. One uses the 100ohm resistors, and one uses the 1K resistors (there
are more differences than just this, but that's what I remember offhand
because I ran into this exact same problem). Figure out which board you
have, and find the schematics that match it.

--
Mark Jenison