Vectrex

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <jm4593_at_sbc.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 14:53:24 EDT

Okay, since I never had or heard of Vectrex before this list, I always
pretty much ingored posts related to it. But since it does come up here
(without flaming), it must be vector related. Now I have a chance to get a
fully working unit in "very good condition" (of course the seller would say
that) with 6 games. I haven't seen it yet.

Can anyone tell me exactly what a Vectrex is, and a guess at value (other
than the e-bay one in a coin box that went for $500 or so)? Thanks,

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com