Re: SW X-Y output trouble (long)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 08:36:41 EDT

The fact that you are playing the game at all suggests that the vector state machine is running. That is probably the best news you could hear, as it is probably the biggest pain in the ass to work on. The fact that the image is squished in a corner, I'd check the 7815 and 7915, which supply the reference voltages for the xy output section. I would agree that this does not appear to be a monitor problem.

Jon