Re: WG6100 yoke wanted

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_fastlane.net>
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 19:25:16 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Piraino" <dpiraino@twcny.rr.com>
To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: VECTOR: WG6100 yoke wanted

> There happens to be a neckboard on ebay right now. Item # 1147230316.
> Dan

He wants a yoke (coil windings), not the neck board. I have a couple of NOS
yokes for sale/trade (even a "bargain basement" model which was dropped and
the plastic shattered into 100 pieces but the windings are still OK if you
want to try to transplant them or glue the plastic back). Contact me
privately and we will work something out!