Re: Confirmations and updates

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 18:42:34 EDT

For those that are curious, I have one of Mark's rollers (version 1.0?)
and it is really cool. Small production run machined aluminum, steel,
cast nylon, derilin. Too cool, and it actually works! My applause for
Mark reproducing something that may of us want but can never find.

As an aside, since I only received interest from about four people on a
reproduction Quantum control panel, there really isn't enough interest
to warrant production. I'm guessing the cost was a limiting factor :(

tom