WG6100 I'm confused.

From: Chris Starr <cstarr_at_capu.net>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 22:36:03 EDT

I have to bench test my WG6100 monitor and have 1 simple question.

What is the AC voltage requirement?? Is it 50 VAC or 25 VAC ????
The reason I ask is because my Space Duel Manul Power Supply schematic lists
50VAC (center tapped) running to the molex connector and the monitor page in
the tech drawings AND in the WG6100 montior manual say it is 25VAC (center
tapped). So which one is it?

I will be using an variac in the power supply chain to vary the output
voltage coming from a 1:1 properly grounded isolation transformer.

Thanks.

c-starr@NOSPAMerols.com
remove NOSPAM to direct reply.