Re: Missing Battlezone voltage and Germanium diodes

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 19:26:07 EDT

Hi,
I'm making a little progress. I've got the boardset far enough along to get
into the test mode. Combining these boards with a working set, I can tell
that the main board has a bad RAM at C2. I've got a bunch of 2114s on the
way from BGMicro, so I hope I can get that straightened out.

The other problem is that the aux board has a math box "data error - high
byte." Is there any way to troubleshoot the math box error without a
signature analyzer?
Lewis