Re: Tempest help

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 03:40:25 EDT

Take a look at the Tempest page at gamearchive.com. I'm pretty sure it has a link to the Tempest troubleshooting guide. Basically, you want to stop the CPU from waiting on the vector generator. Most likely, the vector generator is failing and the CPU never wakes up, resulting in a watchdog. Speaking of which, you should tie the watchdog to ground too :) Anyway, you want to find the troubleshooting guide online that describes exactly how to do this. Good luck.

Jon