Re: Battlezone cabaret mirror?

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 19:44:39 EDT

check pin L (X inversion) and K (Y inversion) on the edge connector, by
(grounding?) either of these two you can invert either of the axis.

The caberet wiring harness should have the right pins assigned already,
likewise, the upright wiring harness will also.

either that or there's a problem with H11 (sorts out the inversion inputs)

hope that helps.

Andy Welburn