Major Havoc repro rollers

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 21:33:00 EDT

I got mine yesterday (actually got a pair, one is for a friend) but
didn't get a chance to try them out until today - popped one out of the
box and it plugs right into my Tempest->Major Havoc conversion with no
problems. The roller is great quality and works perfectly! Now all I
have to do is modify an old Tempest panel to fit this thing, so I'm not
cutting up my Major Havoc panel with the spinner. This is like
Christmas! I'll be working on the panel this weekend so I can get it
done and play it for real with the roller. For those of us not lucky
enough to own a dedicated MH, this is definitely the next best thing.

In summary: Mark Davidson's Major Havoc repro rollers rock!

Thanks Mark!

Richard