RE: Star Trek Main CPU Board?

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 13:37:05 EDT

> I have no power going to the coin mech's.

That's good. You shouldn't have power going to the coin mech's. Are you
trying to say you have no power going to the coin counter, or possibly the
coin door lights, or the coin switches themselves?

> I have
> traced the power going to the Main CPU board but that
> is as far as it goes. Does anyone have a a spare board
> or some possible solutions to help with the power
> problem?

What is the problem that this lack of power is causing? (Unable to credit
game, unable to see coin door lights, coin counter is not incrementing).

--
Mark Jenison