Re: Star Trek Main CPU

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 17:16:31 EDT

Lewis,
     As far as I can tell the power for the coin mech
lights run through the Main CPU,the coin mech wire
harness plugs into the main CPU(credit
switches&Lights)Also the LED on the main CPU will not
even power on showing the main CPU is working or
getting power but I do trace power to the main CPU.
                        Jerry.