Re: Asteroids display problem

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_sisna.com>
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 23:58:58 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom McClintock" <tomm@mgcap.com>
To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: VECTOR: Asteroids display problem

> Been there, done that. I think the key they *used* to
> have them. A certain couple of people on this list
> bought them all (and it wasn't me). Unfortunately since
> Tanner specializes in surplus, there is no telling if
> or when they will get any more. :(

Tanner did not have "oodles"; they had about 6-10 tubes. I bought less
than 3 tubes over the course of 1-2 years and have about a 6 left. John
Herman bought at least a few tubes. I don't know about anybody else. The
DAC80 chips I stumbled into were a totally different (and already told)
story. The guy that really chaps me is whomever bought all the
Cinematronics HV supplies...