RE: Asteroids display problem

From: Steve Coule <steve_at_coule.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 05:19:38 EDT

If you're happy to move some capacitors around, the majority of asteroids
boards can take DAC312HP's (AM6012 equiv) used on asteroids deluxe. These
are just soldered in to the empty location below the AD561JD dacs. When I
actually get around to doing it I'll write up some step by step instructions
and a list of the different caps.

DAC312HP's are around ?6 in the uk, probably less than $8 in the US as
everything else seems cheaper!