Re: Star Castle PCB?

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 00:36:19 EDT

I was not really trying to get offers on it from you guys.. I was more
seeing if it was worth getting a cabinet and monitor and making It work if
it was collectable and a neat game. I like the the atari XY stuff I think it
just looks neat. Plus the atari cabinets seem to have the best artwork.

    I also got ahold of a Vetrex . Well I gotta pick it up tommorrow.
Anybody ever measure the yoke on this? I think that is the first thing I
might do.

Fred