Re: Re: RF Shields for WG6102 HV Cages

From: Jeff Hendrix <hendrixjeff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:49:21 EDT

I've had requests for about 30 cages and I probably have 10.
We just moved 3 weeks ago and I'm still looking for them. (19 of my games
and most of my arcade junk is still in a storage unit).
My wife is demanding to be able to park her car in the garage this time, and
even though we have a 3 car garage, it's going to be tight when I start
emptying the storage unit.

-jeff

ps. I might be thinning my collection, anybody near Denver interested in
buying a game?