Re: Asteroids Deluxe spots

From: Mitch Patenaude <mrp_at_sonic.net>
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:14:51 EDT

You're seeing the center of the retrace lines. Turn down the
brightness. if you play it this way for any length of time, it will
burn the phosphors in the center of the monitor (if it hasn't already).

If you can't make it go away without making the vectors too dim, then
you probably need a cap kit.

    -- Mitch