Re: FYI: Cosmic Chasm control knob information

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 05:33:37 EDT

The sample has arrived and it looks exactly like his pictures except it doesn't have
the indicator line (that's a GOOD thing, right?). It is a nice shiny aluminum in
color. If there is any interest I can order up a bunch (10 minimum for my order, no
minimum for any of you). They had told me they had 150 available, seriously doubt
we need that many.

Who gets the free sample? Probably the guy that started this thread. Please send
me your address so I can send it to you and you can better evaluate if it is exactly
right or not.