Re: Asteroids Deluxe Problem

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 12:52:18 EDT

Do you get anything when you put the game into self test mode? If you look at that
troubleshooting document I would try some of the steps under "Paul's Tips" - particularly
B2. Personally, I've never had much luck with logic probes except when it comes to
measuring clock signals. I like to use an oscilloscope so that I can see what's going
on. If you're able to borrow a signature analyzer from someone - I like to use Peter
Fyfe's signature analysis help guide on gamearchive.com.

That's my bit of advice.

Matt