Re: Wintron transformers

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:03:34 EDT

In a message dated 7/9/2001 12:36:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
joe.bachmann@newmail.net writes:

<< If enough people wanted them, we could probably get a better price from
Wintron.
 Just a thought...

 I have yet to see any amplifone hv boards on ebay...

The only quantity discount that they would give (this was in 1997) was
$169.99 each for an order of 100 units. They know that they are going to sell
them because they are the only company making them, so they are not flexible
on the price...
This issue has been discussed A TON on the vectorlist over the past 5 years...