Major Havoc/Tempest spinner problems

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 03:17:13 EDT

Hello,
      I found a solution to the problem with the
tempest spinner not working for Major Havoc in a
tempest cabinet!I recently got a blasteroids spinner
off of Ebay and plugged it in tonight and it
worked!The only problem is the movement is opposite,so
when you spin the spinner to the right,you go left and
vise versa.Also the movement seems a bit sluggish but
I did not have the spinner mounted.At least I know the
board does work perfectly.
                         Jerry.