RE: Re: Has anyone repro'ed Major Havoc marquee or cpo for Tempest conv.?

From: <kegowland_at_cs.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 05:33:01 EDT

Ok, the reason I asked about this in the first place is because I have an NOS marquee overlay for the Tempest conversion AND NOS sideart for either Tempest or Space Duel. Since there is at least one NOS cpo out there (Richard), maybe having the complete set would convince "repro guy" to do a kit. I do not have the funds or time to take on the project of repro'ing these. However, I would be willing to loan them to a responsible party a.k.a. the mysterious "repro guy" on the condition that I get a free set. If this sounds like a reasonable idea, then let me know.

Kirby