Re: Wintron transformers

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 13:53:56 EDT

I'm no lawyer (nor do I play one on TV). However, liability is only half the
problem. Litigation is the other half. Just because you may not be liable
doesn't mean you wont be sued, and defending yourself in a such a suit will
be costly.

With that said, if someone does make these (please) I promise I won't sue
you.

-roy-