Fabricate MH Ded control panel

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_classicade.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 17:49:55 EDT

Anyone ever attempted to fabricate a dedicated MH control panel (metal panel
and latch, not including the aluminum front)?

My control panel overlay is in great condition (original) and I'd like to
preserve it. I'd like to make a new control panel and apply a repro to it
and let that get used...

The control panel doesn't look anything too difficult, the latch would
require a little more creative cutting though...

---
Bret Pehrson
http://www.vaps.org/members/nv/bret@classicade.com.html
mailto:bret@classicade.com