Re: looking for a chip

From: Marc Alexander <marc_at_wolfems.com.au>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 23:53:59 EDT

Don't know if it helps any...
The MB3712 (commonly Fujitsu branded?) is a really common old audio amp used on
many older arcade boards, and you can double your chances of finding one,
as the MB3713 is absolutely identical but has the pinouts reversed,
so if you can find an MB3713 just put it in the other way around...

You can see the pinouts on many old schems, including page 8 of this one:
http://www.spies.com/arcade/schematics/PDF/MoonCrestaSch.pdf

Cheers,

Marc