Re: WG 6XXX Deflection: P.T.C.

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 20:40:10 EDT

I suspect you can use one from almost any TV or monitor. Japanese 100V
monitor should be closer.

These devices are rated at their "Cold" reading, and I suspect if you ask
at a TV wholesale parts shop they can help you out with one that would
work. Try http://www.mainelectronics.com for one source...

John :-#)#