Star Trek Power Supply Problems

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 16:37:28 EDT

Hello,
     Have a star trek upright dedicated that has no
video and the coin mech lights dont work,traced the
problem to the power supply,I am geting no voltage to
the coin mech lights or to the Main CPU board(The LED
on the main CPU is not on.I do have 12 volt and 5 volt
output(DC)on the power supply but I dont know what the
output is for the coin mech lights and the main CPU,I
have no voltage output for this from the power
supply.Any sugestions please let me know.
                      Jerry.