RE: VECTOR:Major Havoc reset problems

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 23:26:11 EDT

Jess,
    I grounded the watchdog circut on my MH board and
when I powered it up just before you could see a
picture it reset twice,5 seconds between each
reset,then it was ok.I have had no problems since,but
like I said before,it is intermitant.I played a couple
of games and had no problems.I will watch it and see
what happens.If it is the watchdog that is caysing the
problem what can I do to fix it?Thanks.
                           Jerry.