Please tell me something other than a shot tube.

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 22:53:40 EDT

I'm testing the Ampliphone I swapped for last week while I'm waiting for my
Wintron to show up, using known (tested again) HV and deflection boards.

There's no blue, except for a blue dot in the center of the screen.

Using the test pattern, the blue dot in the center seems to get the
intensity of the blue that belongs elsewhere. With a blow-only checkerboard
pattern, there is a very faint pattern seen, and a bright blue dot in the
center.

This is hopeing against hope, but please tell me there is something else I
can look at other than a new tube. I just put the HV and and defleciton
boars back into Major Havoc, and it works fine.

I'm dreaming. I know.

-Chris