Upcoming Synthcom downtime

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 23:40:04 EDT

I'm going to be taking Synthcom down for a few hours this Saturday (the
11th) for an upgrade to the latest FreeBSD 4.3. This is to streamline
Synthcom's operation, update its hardware a little, put in a backup
system, move dynarec.com to synthcom.com, and general annoyances that I
can clean up internally.

It should go fairly smoothly. I'm well prepared ahead of time and I've
made backups of the system so nothing will be lost. I'll send out a
reminder this Friday before it happens.

-->Neil