Re: Vector Breakout, hidden secrets?

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 14:47:03 EDT

I bribed this information out of clay two years ago when I got my kit.. From the
words of the creator

First one: Vector Breakout Plus. What you do is: from the main multigame
menu select V-Breakout with the spinner. Then, press and hold-down the P1
Start Button ('er, or maybe the P2 Start Button... Check the manual-- one
will be documented to clear the high scores. Do the "other". ;-) and then
press Fire to start the game. If you held down the correct button you
should now see "Vector Breakout Plus" which will look obviously a bit
different. I'll let you play it and see what's different.

Second one: Level Skip. With Vector Breakout Plus running, press and hold
Fire and SuperZapper, then tap the P2 Start button. You'll be able to
select any of the levels from Vector Breakout Plus. ;-)

A finally..
>>I discovered last night that, to an 11 month old, the "Atari 19 and 25 Inch
>>Color X-Y Dispplay - Service Manual Complete with Schematics and
>>Illustrated Parts Lists" makes a great bed-time story. Read with proper
>>inflections, of course. :-)

Now this it TOO funny! My 4 year old always want to see the "Game Movie" which is
the Dragons Lair 2 disk in the LD player to the 50" TV.. He will watch the whole
thing through!

-=Mark=--