Re: Vector monitor?

From: kyle lindstrom <lindstromk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 18:18:04 EDT

Part it out, Because I do not have the time to trouble shoot the minor
problem that it has. One paddle is extra long and continues to the edge of
the monitor. When you move the paddle it just gets longer. I would sell it
complete but who wants to pay shipping for something that is not worth that
much. I have enough other projects that keep me busy.

Kyle