Re: Is there a source for DAC80's

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 20:54:00 EDT

By the way, I noticed this on ebay the other day. I contacted the seller and
bought this off of them. I was thinking that if someone was able to identify
what this card is and where it came from, perhaps it could be the "Ballblazer
Cartridge" of DAC80's.

Is Al Kossow still around? He's pretty good at identifying obscure stuff.
When it arrives in the mail, I'll try to get a better idea of what it is.

Matt