Asteroids Deluxe Hi-Score question

From: Hood, Eric W <Eric.Hood_at_maritz.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 14:49:03 EDT

Hello,

I have an Ast. Dlx. that only saves the top score. Isn't it supposed to be
the top 3? (Everything else works just fine)

If so, can anyone lead me to some online resources to deal with this
problem?

I've wanted to ask this before, but it hadn't been a too serious a question.
However, last night, the hi-score got corrupted, so I figure I should start
looking into it. (But I think the hi-score got corrupted because I turned
the machine off too soon after entering a hi-score. I remember reading
somewhere that you should wait about 10 seconds for it to save properly)

Thanks,
--Eric