Re: Fluke 9100A Software needed

From: Marc Alexander <marc_at_wolfems.com.au>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 22:48:07 EDT

Get this, it should allow you to do a 'raw' image copy
of the floppy discs to your Windows PC, and copy it
back out to another floppy, before using them.
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/rawwrite.htm

I haven't used it for this purpose, but I know it does it...

Unless it's an old 5.25" floppy?
There are other utils for the PC that will do a raw copy,
let me know if you need it...

Marc