Re: Fluke 9100A Software needed

From: John W. Linville <linvjw_at_bedrocksys.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 19:47:32 EDT

This is OS-9 for the 6809? Have you looked into any Tandy Color
Computer websites? There are a number of CoCo users still active, and
most use OS-9 at least part time. There are a few utilities in use to
copy files to and from CoCo OS-9 diskettes...

Unfortunately, OS-9 had/has as many format variations as CP/M, so it may
not be easy to determine your exact format. Also, chances are that the
physical format of your diskettes uses 256-byte sectors (as opposed to
the 512 byte sectors used on a PC).

Rawrite probably didn't work because it just makes a dump of the logical
(not physical) format. There are some packages that copy based on the
exact electrical transitions present on the disk. Anadisk is one, but I
don't know where you can find it on the net. If you happen to have an
old CopyIIPC option board laying around that may be able to copy the
disk as well...

If you want to send the diskettes to me, I can try to copy them, but I'm
not exactly an OS-9 guru. You might try asking at
COCO@pucc.princeton.edu...