RE: Re: vector: 25" Amplifone tube DAG connector/spring?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 17:09:42 EDT

I'm pretty sure the Atari Amplifone 19" Raster monitor uses a HVT that looks almost identical to the vector one. If my memory serves me, I believe someone posted an ebay auction on here a long time ago that claimed to have a star wars hv board. The transformer looked right, but the rest of the board looked different. We later determined that it was a raster. Be careful if you buy this transformer.. I would match the part number with the manual or an existing transformer.

Jon