Re: 4 Player Eliminator Problem

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 15:59:19 EDT

Quite likely the problem with the 3/4 player board is the root of your
issues. Some games require that the CPU setup the control logic correctly
and if unable to confirm the function is complete it might freeze up. So I
would concentrate on the 3/4 problem first and see if that takes care of
the rest.

John :-#)#