RE: Amplifone brown jumpers

From: Guddler <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 11:31:10 EDT

> Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll take the advice and
> rework my deflection boards so that there are no zero ohm resistors!

Or for a much less time consuming solution to the issue, if I read that
thread right, just slap up a big note to remind yourself not to forget
them when something goes wrong, especially in the HV section.

Got to be less time consuming that methodically replacing something that
MAY not go wrong for some time yet....?

Martin.