Re: TECH:Two Lunar Lander issues no y or z out & a "resetting" issue.

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 16:45:00 EDT

I don't have the details in front of me, but you basically want to make the cpu so it stops waiting for the vector generator. The idea is that you want to see if the game will play blind regardless of the DVG. There are some asteroids repair guides available that talk about this in more detail. I'd check the vector section on gamearchive for more information.

Jon