Re: WG6100 focus problem

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 00:28:17 EDT

Geez, all the suggestions so far sound expensive, let's try something
way less expensive. It could be ZD902, the 150 volt, 1 watt, 5% zener
diode. I had one of these go once and it did about the same thing.

An SK150V or NTE5100A will do the job or something like a DigiKey
2EZ150D5MSCT-ND at $.75 each (this is a 2 watt part, not really a bad
thing). Mouser lists both the NTE and SK parts but has no stock on either.