Tac/scan

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 00:38:13 EDT

    Howdy fellers... ;)

    Picked up a complete tac/scan PCB set today and also almost complete space fury pcb set. Space fury is missing cpu board but all else is there.

    Anybody ever try to compile all the sega XY games on one Eprom and switch them besides with Clays kit (which looks pretty cool) Might have to pick one of those up sometime?

    Anything else interesting that can be done with these? First time I have got a chance to even look at some sega XY stuff... And would you believe an old operator just threw them in on a deal...

P.S. Zonn you amaze me..... Everytime I look up something on xy stuff you have great info on it.. I love the 8255 and cracking the security chip info.

Thanks,

Fred