Gravitar - Quantum control panel

From: Ian Boffin <ian_at_vaxxian.net>
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 04:43:58 EDT

Hi,

I have a pretty shabby Gravitar CP that I'm considering converting to a
Quantum CP. I'm not 100% sure how the trakball mounts to the CP on
Quantum (how it fits in there, where the bolt holes are etc.) so I was
wondering if anyone can think of any reason why it would be unfeasible
to do this conversion (location of the start buttons for example). I'm
assuming/hoping that the Quantum trakball is a standard 3"
Millipede-sized one, as I have one of these going spare.

The other possibility is that I make a Quantum CP from scratch, as I
know it is a slightly different shape to the Gravitar one. If I go down
this route does anyone have the dimensions and angles for the Quantum CP?

Also, anyone know if the Quantum CPOs are still available?

Thanks
Ian