Re: Fluke 9100A Software needed

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 01:07:03 EDT

http://home.t-online.de/home/dtr-kiel/

OS9MAX allows to access OS-9 formatted disks on DOS or Windows PCs. OS9MAX
reads, writes, and formats OS-9 disks on PC. All OS-9 file and directory
manipulating commands are implemented.

CAN ONE READ AND WRITE OS-9 FORMAT DISKS ON PC ?
Yes, there is product called OS9MAX available which is capable of managing
OS-9 media such as diskettes, hard disks, pcmcia memory chipcards, pc cards,
CD-ROMS, and other OS-9 RBF style disks. This software lets you read, write,
and format OS-9 disks on PC.

Guys, take a look at the above site. They claim to read/copy the 9100 to
PC-Disk and be able to copy
any OS9 disk. Unfortunatly, they are in germany, and their 'great' web site
does nothing to mention the
cost of the sw. There is a Demo you can download, but the functions copy and
format have been removed.

I didn't dig too deep, but looks like www.microware.com is a distrib, and
they do have eng evals...

TomW