Re: FT: Fluke 9010a pod manuals

From: Brad Gass <bradg_at_mnns.com>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 13:30:50 EDT

Making pods?? I thought about it actually, but didn't look terribly
feasible from the schematics with the custom-looking interface drivers.
Maybe I should look closer. I would like to get a 6502 pod for vector
servicing someday, but right now the price will make it wait for awhile.

I did think about making a replica serial interface board though, minus
all the transformer mess, but alas, another back-burner idea (that'll wait
for a free weekend some winter in my 9th or 10th lifetime :)

Brad