RE: Major Havoc

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 15:31:32 EDT

Heh heh... I will have to take a look at that one (level 17 that is). I
should probably release a new version of the ROM since I have made quite
a few changes since 1998. :-)
From what I remember, all the levels in Return To Vaxx are passable,
one is completely empty of all enemies. Let me install MAME on my
computer and see what I can find out here... and I will report back.